This photo I took was of a random kitty that appeared during this photoshoot of our pumpkins! 



Hey guys! Long time no speak! Yesterday me and Jacob (www.jacobblackwell.co.uk) carved pumpkins to get in the Halloween spirit. We've actually been in the spirit since the 1st October, this is our first time carving pumpkins as a couple. We wanted to remember this day as we would love to start doing it as a Halloween tradition.

We bought our pumpkins from our local Tesco, we burrowed through all of the ones they had to find the biggest, plumpest pumpkins they had!




These are our pumpkins we picked ourselves.

After we got it all setup, we then hollowed them out and made sure there was no seeks left inside. We then drew what face we were going to carve! Mine is really spooky, Jacob opted to do a traditional pumpkin face!

Here are the finished results all setup outside with some candles:

Here is my pumpkin! I'm so proud of this, it took me a good hour too!


This is Jacob's pumpkin, so cute!!!






I had to take a photo with my masterpiece....


All photos on this post were taken by me on my new Canon 200d and edited by myself on VSCO cam. You can follow me on Instagram now for more!