Hey guys! It's been a while, I'm not sure if you know but I went to go see my Idol last month. That Idol being Lady Gaga of course, and I'd like to share with you my whole experience.



I originally bought the Joanne World Tour tickets back in February of last year, but unfortunately Gaga postponed the European tour due to her illness 'Fibromyalgia' and of course I understood this decision 100% as I'd rather see her at a later date than her be in pain. So I waited almost one year to see her on January 31st at Birmingham Arena with my best friends, Jacob, Katy, Dave and Sasha.



We left for the train from my house at 8:00am ( EARLY I KNOW ) I live in Wales and getting to Birmingham took around 2 hours in total. We got into Birmingham at 10:30am. We walked around for a little bit, and then we decided to attempt to find our hotel ( It was a disaster ) Jacob used Google Maps on his phone but it ended up taking us in a big circle. 



We finally came to the decision to hop into a taxi and get a taxi instead. We arrived at the hotel at 12:40pm, we checked it and went to our room. Now, Me and Jacob were in a different room to Sasha, Katy and Dave. As one room couldn't fit 5 people, so Sasha and them stayed in one room and me and Jacob stayed in another. We had a little pre-gaga party in Sasha's hotel room while we got ready and had a little drink.



I bought some festival face glitter for the concert as I wanted to sparkle things up a little. I will provide you with a photo of our glitter faces below: 









We left to go line up at the arena at around 3-4pm, the doors to the arena opened at 6pm so we were in the queue for around 3-2 hours. Maybe longer, it started to snow, it started to rain, it was very cold and it was all worth it 100% as we were so close to Gaga, it was UNREAL. The queue took forever to move but we finally got in, we entered the main arena and something amazing happened.




As I'm a MASSIVE, HUGE, DEDICATED Lady Gaga fan (Little Monster) I know the names/faces of her crew members. I was standing around looking at all the people and as I was on the floor, I saw Alex ( Alex is Lady Gaga's personal photographer and Gaga's sister's boyfriend ) I said hey to him and how I love his work, and he asked us if we were liked to be interviewed! I was like "URM YES OF COURSE I WOULD" I asked him if it was for the Joanne World Tour DVD and he said yes! and he said that Gaga herself might see the video! So he asked us a bunch of questions, and then at the end asked us if we have any messages for Gaga. So we did! 



The show started at 8:30pm, her opening act was HERSELF. Gaga played her new Netflix Original Documentary 'GAGA: Five Foot Two' which was amazing to watch.



Then the show actually began, the 10 minute countdown started and when it hit 0 all I heard was Gaga shouting "CALL ME JOANNE" and then performed Diamond Heart. The setlist was the best, she played all my favourite songs! Here is the entire setlist: 


Act 1

1. Diamond Heart
2. A-Yo
3. Poker Face
4. Perfect Illusion


Act 2

5. John Wayne
6. Scheibe
7. Alejandro

Act 3

8. Just Dance
9. LoveGame
10. Telephone

Act 4

11. Applause
12. Come to Mama
13. The Edge of Glory
14. Born This Way

Act 5

15. Bloody Mary
16. Dancin’ in Circles
17. Paparazzi
18. Angel Down
19. Joanne

Act 6

20. Bad Romance
21. The Cure

Encore

22. Million Reasons


The whole show was the best thing in the entire world, no matter where I was I could see her, at one point she was in touching distance! She was so close and gave me eye contact so many times! She's so beautiful. Overall the whole show was a 12/10! Outstanding, the lights, the music, the stage, the pyrotechnics, the stage presence, the crowd and obviously the woman herself, Lady Gaga. She poured her heart out, she put so much effort into every song and the best part of it is that she can actually sing incredible live, WHILE dancing non-stop in heels. TALENT!!!!

Best night of my life.

Here are some photos I took and I'll also include my VLOG! Which you can watch now, if you want to know what happened before the show, during the show and after the show! There's amazing videos of the concert in there! I'd take a look: 




Lady Gaga Joanne World Tour Vlog! Watch below: 







Concert pictures: