I'm currently writing this with a nice coffee and snuggled up with my favourite blanket, listening to Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' album but in piano version. As you can already probably tell that I've been away from my YouTube channel and blog. It's not because I've been lazy, it's the fact that I've had no recording equipment or camera to take photos. My I Phone 6 broke out of the blue, it's a long and hard story to explain but what I'll say is that the Wi-Fi wasn't connecting to my phono whatsoever.

But now, after weeks of saving up, I have now bought a brand new I Phone 7 plus! So now I can take high quality photos and videos, which is amazing, I am really really happy. Thank you for sticking round and have continued to support me! It means everything to me, so thanks!




What have I been up to though? I've had some access to Wi-Fi on my laptop. So I've been using that for social media, I've become obsessed with twitter. I don't know if it's a good thing or not as I'm on it for hours and hours. I just love the people on there. Follow me on twitter here!

I've been baking a lot actually, me and Jacob have been baking Halloween fairy cakes and Christmas ones. They were delicious. I also over the past couple of weeks have got noticed by Lady Gaga on twitter!!!! Which means the world to me, you all probably know how much I love her. She followed me 3 days ago and liked me tweet 6 times!!! I cried, a lot hahaha.

Thank you for reading, I hope you've all been amazing! Have a nice day.

Jake x