If you know me, you know that I absolutely love coffee shops. There's something about going for afternoon tea after a day in university that is so relaxing and comforting. So on Friday Jacob and I took a trip to Chester and decided to finally go to The Jaunty Goat. This is a coffee shop that I've wanted to go to for such a long time and was so excited to finally get round to going... To say it was beautiful is such an understatement.

I think interior design is such an important key factor when it comes to a coffee shop, personally, when I want to go to a new coffee shop that I haven't been to before then I first of all look at the interior design because I'm a sucker for a rustic, warm-toned, homely interior. If you're like me and are drawn to these things in a coffee shop then The Jaunty Goat is for you. The interior is what caught my eye, absolutely months ago whilst searching the web for a coffee shop near me.

They had cakes upon cakes that we sadly didn't try out but they looked absolutely incredibly yummy, we ordered a hot chocolate and a latte which was creamy heaven in a cup. We spent an hour or so sat at a pure rustic wooden table, tucked away amongst the foliage, chatting about life and taking countless photos. Here are some photos that I took: 
















After a lot of thinking, I'm going to give the Januty Goat a 9/10, based on the lovely customer service we received, the beautiful interior design, the tasty drinks, and the overall vibe. It's so cozy and warm, it feels like being at home! They do lots of food and other drinks too, you can check their menu under the 'Locations' page on their website which is www.jauntygoat.co.uk

Thank you for reading! Here's to the next post!