Yesterday I spent some time going through the internet looking for some of my favourite minimalist bedroom inspirations so I could show you all what kind of bedroom I'd love to have, and maybe you'll even feel inspired to? So here are some of my minimalist bedroom inspirations: 




    I just absolutely love the colours in these photo's, I love the creams, the whites, the greys and the light browns. In my opinion, having plants and flowers to your white room breaks it out and makes it look a lot nicer. Plants are my favourite accessory to have in a bedroom. 


I also think cushions are a lovely accessory to have in your bedroom/home, it kind of gives it a personality. If you get me? Or should I say it shows your personality. So cushions are defiantly on my list. 



As I always say, plants, plants, plants!!! Real or fake, they're a must have accessory, they're so beautiful and can be relaxing. 



Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post, I have a brand new chatty video out right now on my YouTube channel so please make sure you go watch that: