As you may know, I'm a huge lover of water. Any kind of water, may it be flavoured or still. I love all the flavours from Volvic, they're so crisp and refreshing. When I buy water, I always buy Volvic water. But why? This year Volvic kicks off 2017 with the #FindYourVolcano campaign which is celebrating the brand's volcanic heritage and to inspire you to find your inner strength. Limited edition packaging are now being sold on almost all Volvic water bottles. They include empowering words, including: 'Brave, fearless and determined' The water is created by rainwater that flows underground, filtered through six layers of volcanic rock. 

Here are some photo's of the #FindYourVolcano package I received for free this morning:

I got a really cute letter in the big box, handwritten from the Volvic team. So thank you so much for that!



I also got some flavoured water, sugar free ones to! My favourite flavours to.




 I also received plain water!



I also got this cute notebook!







Thank you so much Volvic for all these amazing and refreshing gifts. Make sure ya'll buy your #FindYourVolcano bottle! Post it on instagram and tag Volvic in the photo with the hashtag #FindYourVolcano