As you may know I do have a YouTube channel which I try and do weekly videos on, so this blog post will be a "This Time Next Year" tag! I'll be answering some questions about what I've done this year and what I want to have done by this time next year. 




1. What was your biggest achievement of 2016? 


My biggest achievement of 2016 was reaching 12K followers on Instagram and 650 subscribers on YouTube.


2. What do you want to achieve with your YouTube Channel by this time next year? 


I'd love to have over 1000 subscribers by this time next year! 


3. Name one thing you want to do next year that you can tick off your bucket list.


I really want to go to Amsterdam next year with my boyfriend, because that city is beautiful and it would be such a cute break for me and Jacob. 




4. What are you most looking forward to next year?


Building up my audience and meeting them. I want to make as many people as I can happy and also seeing Ariana Grande live again!


5. Your happiest moment of 2016?


Receiving my brand new computer to help my channel and blog. 


6. What new years resolution are you actually planning on sticking to?


Eating better, I'd love to loose a little weight. 


7. A personal goal for next year.


My goal for next year is to become a better person and help as many people as I can. 


Make sure you go check out my newest autumn Vlog video now:


Photography: Jacob Blackwell