So I went for a little trip the other day to Chester Pride with a couple of friends to have a look around, celebrate and also walk in the parade. I'd love to share these photographs I took there and give you a little insight into my day.




 We all got the train up to Chester, the weather was pretty awful. It rained constantly when we were there, but calmed down when the parade started, luckily. I enjoyed basically the whole day but honestly I'd have to say that my favourite part of was walking in the parade holding my rainbow flag held high, cheering and dancing. 

 

This was the first pride I've been too, and I'm definitely going to be going again, but next time I'm probably not going to wear my platform shoes. (My feet started to kill me.) 

To go, I painted the LGBT flag on my face and it looked so cute. When we were there, I bought some different things to remember the day. I purchased a Lady Gaga 'Born This Way' bracelet, I'm obsessed with Gaga, so I needed the bracelet literally the second I saw it. Then I also bought a rainbow flag to wave about in the parade. My friend kindly bought me a rose scented incense which I've been using constantly, it smells so nice! 



















(PS: I've also have been changing my blog layout with help from my lovely boyfriend, so I hope you like my new layout)