Autumn has always been one of my top favorite season. If you already know, summer isn't my favorite, I hate the really hot weather and how musky it is. The other season I'm in love with is Winter, because the scenery is just beautiful. Autumn just always makes me feel really warm inside and makes me want to go outside and take photos of the trees. I just love chilling in bed with hot drinks. In this blog post i'll be telling you my favorite things to do in Autumn.









The return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes are the best 


Autumn candles from Yankee


Watching my two favorite films in bed, The Craft & Hocus Pocus 


Halloween


Horror films


Movie nights


Comfy clothes


Walking with over-sized hoodies on



Photography 


Sketching 


I love the colours of autumn, the oranges, reds and yellows. 


The overall environment


Darker Nights


(No my hair isn't orange because
it's Autumn, it was just a coincidence) 



Image Credit : Pinterest