Last night I finally got to see someone I have admired for many years now, Melanie Martinez. In today's blog post, I thought I'd do a Melanie Martinez concert review.

The first thing I want to say is how amazing the dancers were, they were all on time. Each and every one of them. You could also absolutely tell they were putting so much effort into their dancing. They were very very good and they really helped bring the show to life.

This show wasn't any ordinary show, it was more of a musical, her show was a live version of her theatrical film 'K-12' which accompanied her album which was also called 'K-12' It had a story, which I loved, I really appreciated the effort that was put into the show, the thought, and creativity that was put into this show really shined through while you were watching her perform. It was just magical, I find it really impressive that Melanie Martinez thought of this story all by herself.

Melanie had so much personality and energy and portrayed her character seemingly, effortlessly, and she sounded so beautiful in person, her vocals were incredible. She didn't really talk to the crowd at all the whole show but that's because she stayed in character the shole how until she started singing some of her old songs at the end of the show which then she started talking to the audience more.

Overall the whole show was incredible, she was in character, her voice was beautiful, she really did bring her album 'K-12' to life which I think is insanely amazing. The costumes were spot on, the makeup, the hair. Melanie and the dancers really did complement each other is the best way possible. 



Here are a few photos I took at the show! See you in the next blog post.